Workday Wednesday

This week I cut out the pieces for a dress that Little Girl asked me to make. She loved this one so we found a similar pattern and fabric. Love that the dress pattern has pockets!
I finished the slew of zip pouches that I was working on last week. Stand up triangle ones…
And, flat ones. The previously posted tutorial is for these flat ones. You can really make them any size you want. Just vary the size of the zipper you have. Those 2 little ones were made specifically because I had 2 yellow 5 inch zippers…
And, I finished the hoop I started last week too
All this between 4 tennis matches and running kids to camps and such. Thank goodness Big Girl can now drive, such a help! Won all my tennis matches, by the way. YAY! Teresa

5 comments:

Melody said...

Theresa,

Your work is so beautiful. Do you have an Easy or Ebay store.

Thanks,

Mel

MissesStitches said...

I love all your projects, Teresa! That baby embroidery hoop is priceless.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Melody, I do have an etsy shop, pouches are not in it yet, soon though!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TeresaMade?ref=si_shop

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Misses Stitches, they were all fun to make. :)

Anonymous said...


Hello.
I decided to contact you in the hope of help.
When our society of philatelists, managed to organize a children's section.
But in the current situation it is very difficult to help and encourage the children in their enthusiasm, to put it simply sponsor.
If you could send us any or souvenirs or philatelic materials (stamps, envelopes, or anything else), we mogliby to present their children for admission to the children's section of philatelists or to reward them for prizes based on the results of the exhibition Collection.
It's enough of that little souvenir, but it will bring joy to your child and encourage him to further success.
If you decide to meet prosbu, my e-mail address:
Levchakov Evgeni
Danila Nechai 7a\8
Vinnitsa
Ukraine
21012
Yours faithfully, and in the hope of understanding, Eugene.