Argentina Bag!

A nice note from Vivy in Argentina. I got to meet her a few years ago! She is darling and so is her little girl! SO cute…

Hi Teresa! How are you? I hope you are very good!
Sorry for the delay in sending the photos, but I was on vacation and no internet :-(
I send you pictures of my daughter Maia using the bag (31455) to carry her beach toys (my bag met beaches of Mar del Plata, Argentina)
I love my bag and I am forever grateful for your generosity. Maia and I send you a strong and sweet hug. And a giant THANK YOU !!
Vivían Galán

4 comments:

ViVy said...

Is very moving for me to see my daughter in your blog ..... push tears out of my eyes .... I hug you with my heart. I do not have enough words to thank you for your generosity.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Aw Vivy! You are so so sweet! Come visit me in the USA.

Burovik said...

Don't cry for me, Argentina...

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

:)