Workday Wednesday

I'm finally (kinda) back in my sewing room! Yay! I mean, the whole place is in a shambles, but at least I can get to my machines and make some bags! Whew. We will move back into the house on Friday even though the floors are not finished. I don't care, I'll live with the pounding and the machine noises. I just want to be home!

So, to celebrate being reunited with my machines, I made some bags out of the fabric I won from Harmony (see this post). They will be so pretty!
And, I whipped some bags from this Harmony fabric to be used for an Earth Day Girl Scout project. The troop is coming to my house to sew the handles on. Squee, so excited! I'll post photos, promise.
I piled up some bolts of fabric in the corner of my sewing room, just to make me happy. I'll probably move them later, I just like looking at a corner full of bolts. :)
I also photographed bags and packed them in a box for Bagette Dad. Inside is the contents of 6 future freebies. This is a little sneak peak of what is to come. I topped off the box with 35 other bags for Bagette Dad to give away. I know this will make him happy. I just need to get it in the mail…
What are you up to? I love hearing what all of you are working on. I promise to share photos of my sewing room when I finally get it back in order. Lots of work. Teresa

4 comments:

Tami C said...

Glad that you are going to be able to moved back into your house! I'm sure Bagette Dad will be happy to get your bags! It won't be long before us Bagettes will be able to get together once again! I've been doing some sewing for a baby shower, my mother-in-law's birthday and am now working on something for Easter. I'm also helping my daughter with the purchase of her first house!

harmony said...

Fun to see the fabric in use! Good luck on the move back in!!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Tami, your baby shower items are precious!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Harmony, so happy to be back in my sewing room!