Another Workday

I'm frantically trying to get gifts out the door over here. I made bags for the oven mitts for my uncles. One of the is an avid hunter and the other lives in a rural area, so the duck fabric is perfect.
I also wanted to share some (finally) finished quilts with you…

This is the one for my sweet little niece for her first birthday (in November, ahem…) that I posted about here. I got it back from the quilter last week and finished the binding last night.
 I love how it turned out.
I also got the quilt back for my Mother-in-Law. This is her Christmas present so I had to get the binding on fast! (as seen in this post) I'm really liking how this turned out too. The meandering stitch is so nice on this one.

I have the house quilt for Little Girl and a quilt for Harmony at the quilters right now. Can't wait to see how they turn out too! What kind of "elving" are you up to? I still have some more to get done. Gotta run. Teresa

8 comments:

Tami C said...

They are all so beautiful Teresa! I want to know who you use to quilt them. The double ribbon is really lovely! They are going to make wonderful Christmas presents!

MissesStitches said...

Beautiful quilts, Teresa. I really love the "twirling ribbons" quilting! Now I want to try that.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Tami! This is the person I used:

http://www.columbinequilting.com

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Misses Stitches! :) I think you should try it!

Lori said...

thanks for showing us how to make the oven mitts, doesn't seem so overwhelming now. They are so wonderful. your quilts are lovely.

harmony said...

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori and you are most welcome!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Harmony!